Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stress Free

One of the best feelings is when you  after a long stressful period, you finally get to stop and enjoy everything you were missing and genuinely feel good. Today I got to experience this and got to explored the city that I've lived in for a week and a half.

Today was pretty much the same routine as previous days. I woke up, got ready, met with the girls and walked to breakfast. I am personally tired of the food at the Ratty, not because it's not good but because we've had it so much through our stay here. After breakfast we walked to class. Today we had a conference with five very influential people in the Brown campus. There was some starter question towards the beginning but the conversation branched out a bit. Later we had one on one time to talk to them about issues we personally wanted to know about. 

Mary Grace was very nice and gave us the second part o class off so we could work on finishing our Action Plans. I decided to come to the dorms and take a nap then get to work. After a power nap, I got up determined to finish my AP and move on to other tasks. I worked for hours. Around six we decided to go have dinner at the V-dub where Gabi met us. Our friend Valentina also joined us. We had a very fulfilling meal.

After this, Mahi and I broke off because we were going to go on the Providence Ghost Tour. Before that we had some time to kill so we went to a shoe store, the Indian store and CVS. When time was approaching we walked to a park with the most amazing view.

There we met the sweetest dog, Doug. He was a rescue puppy that was the most gentle creature that I have encountered. He was very willing to let us pet him. His owners were also very nice. After everyone got there we got on our way. The tour guide is named Stephanie. She was super nice. She took us all around providence telling us about stories and occurrences. Like one story was that  the University hall used to be used as a hospital in WWII. There is was divided into sections depending on how severe your injuries were. So there are a lot of supernatural activity around the building were most of the deaths happened. 
I really liked this experience because it allowed me to distress and have fun while exercising. Mahi and I just felt so great about it. Tomorrow we will try to go see the books bound in human skin! I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment