Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Places All Around

I woke up very groggy and of course I was late. I was supposed to be in the ground floor by 9:10 AM and it was already 9:04 AM. I rushed to throw some cloths on and ran out in my flip flops. This was a very bad idea. They hurt my feet to no end so I had to buy some comfortable shoes which I now love.

Once i met up with everyone, Gabby gave me a present. She handed me a delicious cough drop that helped a throat to no end. We went to grab a bite to eat before going to the Risd Museum. Komal was also with us! I'm glad we could hang out after so long.

Even though some people were rude at the museum it was still really run and interesting. I took so many picture and I wish I could put all of them in my blog because they are all worth sharing but these are some of the ones I liked the most.










After the Risd we walked to the mall, Providence Place. There we went into some stores before lunch. Komal and I set forth in the search of comfortable shoes for me. I ended up getting some blue flat style shoes with daisies on them. They are so cute and comfortable. After that we went to lunch. Komal and I got some delicious pizza.

When lunch was  over we split up into two major groups. I stayed at Charlotte Russe which had a sale where I got a beautiful dress. Gabby also got a very pretty white dress. After that we went to look for Forever 21 but we couldn't find it which was funny because all of us had gone or passed by it. So after a while of walking we went to H&M where things got interesting. Gabby suggested we got dressed in the most ridiculous outfits we could find. This is what we came up with.
Wendy and I posing with awesome outfits
   After our little adventure, Gabby, Erin and Cindy wanted to come back to the dorms. Komal, Mahi, Esme and I stayed for a while longer. When Ms. Neal came to pick us up she asked if we wanted to go to Newport to see the mansions. We decided to go and we were surprised. The mansions were soooo big. The one we went to had 36 room and a backyard that looked like it was big enough to fit a park.



On our way to dinner, I got out the car and took some pictures of the scenery. 
When we parked the car, th four of us sat by the water and even skipped some rocks on it. I got one on mine to skip twice!

Komal doing her happy dance.
For dinner we we went to a restaurant called Yesterday's. I ordered the New England clam chowder. It wasn't so bad. The service on the other hand was terrible. We have decided to never go back there again. 

My watery clam chowder
When we were finished, went back to the car and made out way back home to prepare for the trip to the breach on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment