Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Finally Getting to Relax

I woke up today at 7:00. This time our meeting time was at 8:00. This meant 10 more minutes of sleep. Even though our sleep was extended by 10 more minutes, I still felt groggy. I was a bit late when meeting the girls but it was all good.  

At the Ratty. I ate so much. I felt incredibly full. My breakfast consisted  of two French toasts and some scrambled eggs. As usual, I filled up my cup with a daily dose of Canada Dry. I've been drinking Canada Dry everyday and I know that-that's a horrible habit. I didn't feel so good after. 

As class commenced, we all settled in our seats. We had to reflect our thoughts on the quote of the day. After sharing some thoughts, we had to begin with the panel activity. Several panelists came and answered questions about Feminism and the difficulties that Allies face. One of the panelists was the TA- Tory. I do not recall the names of the other panelists but they were all very honorable people. 
After this activity, Esme, Diana, and I decided to grab something from Starbucks. We all felt like we needed something to wake us up. I had never ordered a Vanilla Bean Frap so I acted on that. It did not wake me up however. 

After grabbing Starbucks, we went to the lounge to work on our Action Plans. They are  due tomorrow so the pressure was real. Esme, Diana, and I worked for HOURS. After a lot of time had passed, I had finally completed it.  The first thing I did was take a nap on the lounge's couch only to be woken up by some girls singing. I felt like a zombie. With my eyes still closed, I stood up to go eat dinner at the V- Dub with Mahi, Esme, and Diana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment