Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Day at the Mall!

The girls and I went to the mall today! I really wanted to check it out, because I had heard  that it was really cool. But before going to the mall, we stopped at a museum. We had arrived a bit early so we had time to spare. We took advantage of the extra time to take pictures. 


The inside of the museum was quite interesting. The first thing I saw was a glowing sign that read, "Happiness is expensive." I loved the way in which it was shown. It was glowing and it caught my attention. 
Sadly true
The other artwork was fascinating to look  at. There was many glittery things as you can see.
 


After the museum, we walked to mall. Along the way we saw a river and some doves. It was quite tiring but it was nice to see such a relaxing scenery. We took many pictures.



When we got to the mall, the first store we went to was Francesca's. We all wanted  to  check it out so we decided to go. From there we all  went our own ways. We went to Forever 21, H&M, Charlotte Russe and a few more. I went to my favorite stores, The Vans Store and Zumiez. I ended buying a dress. 

We all hung out at the food court later that day. I ordered Chicken Sushi. I really like Sushi and I eat it often at California so I decided to get some to eat. I haven't really gotten homesick but I do miss California a lot. I guess I felt like eating Sushi because I missed my home. It was good but I still continue to feel that emptiness. 

I really wanted to catch up with my assignments and my feet were hurting as well so I decided to leave the mall with Ms. Neal, Cindy, Erin, and Gabby. When we got to Perkins, I started reading my homework and later decided to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment