Saturday, March 28, 2015

It Was a Good Day

I didn't know what to expect. Even though I wished I could of slept in, the tutorial session was important. I am glad that I went. Don went over some very valuable points. 

I was afraid that I was going to be late because my dad did not know the directions. I did not want to get yelled at for being tardy. I arrived on time however and felt relieved when I spotted the ILC banner and realized that I did not have to go inside the school by myself to look for the computer lab.

Before it started, I ate grape vines. As I waited for the session to begin, I texted my friend. Don called me over and scanned my med card and my California ID as well.

Once it started, Don pointed out some very crucial things. I learned a lot and it was very useful. We took pictures as well to practice blogging.
Diana caught me off guard, but I like how it turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment